Saturday 28 February 2015

Writing is the painting of the voice...

Hello guys! How is the weekend going? We are a little bit boring and looking forward to knowing more about all of you. Thus, just as a way to do so we propose you a new writing activity: Describe yoursel.
Yet, as we said at the beginning of this blog, we want you to do it a different and funny way. Therefore, in order to get so, we provide you with some games that will make you aware of how to write your own descrition as well as of different vocabulary and information you can use to write your desciption in the most accurate way. Hope you really like it and find it useful! 

Eemj ;)

1. Games to learn how to describe yourself. 

2. Write your own description step by step
3. Example

  • Identify your audience: followers of the blog.
  • Create a list of your characteristics: blonde, long hair, green eyes, thin, happy, friendly, nice, responsible... 
  • Create a list of your interests: study English, play volleyball, love travelling, like reading and listening to music...
  • Edit your description:
           My name is Elena. I'm 22 years old. I am blonde, I have long hair and green eyes and I'm quite thin and medium height. I consider myself to be happy, quite nice and responsible as well as a really friendly person: I love being with my friends and relatives. I have studied English and, in my free time, I like reading and listening to music as well as doing exercise. Particularly, I love playing volleyball. Besides, when I have money enough to do so, I love travelling abroad... I've been to India, China, USA... 


Now, it is your turn to describe yourself! Share with us who and how you are! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment